Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Tuesday 22 November 2011

Poppy Seed Pudding Diana Recipe - Thanksgiving

Not everyone likes poppy seeds, but if you do, you will love this Poppy Seed Pudding.

It would make a delicious dessert for Thanksgiving dinner.

This pudding recipe evolved in my own kitchen - that's why I named it Poppy Seed Pudding Diana - a delicious and unusual pudding.

I developed a lasting interest in cooking when working in, and helping to run, a restaurant in the 1960's. It wasn't a fancy restaurant, maybe more of a cafe really, where the emphasis was on simple home-style food, and as a result of that experience, I became adept at creating simple easy recipes, using the sort of ingredients you might have around the home,

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world