Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Thursday 10 November 2011

Blog - Resolutions From Hell and What Happened Next - Glorious Confusion

Developing Goals or Resolutions - My intention is that this will be an ongoing journal of my progress through the peaks and troughs of carrying out my New Year's Resolutions for 2011, and that you will dip in from time to time to wail or rejoice as appropriate. It will be a poignant journey and although I have done my best to keep it light and entertaining, it veers to the heavy side when I discuss the news as we knew it in January, and compare it with the most recent news. Hindsight can play games with our minds.

A positive story of triumph and success, or merely grim treading water whilst I try not to fall by the wayside? I know not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world