Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Adventures of Tintin: How to Entertain Children

The new Stephen Spielberg film, The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn, USA release 21 December 2011 has led to a renewed interest in Tintin.

I have done my best to save you precious time by gathering together a variety of Tintin products, and ideas for Christmas presents, including Tintin toys, Tintin games, Tintin books, and even T-shirts and a mug showing Tintin, Tintin Youtube videos, a Tintin Quiz and a Tintin Poll to entertain you.

The Adventues of Tintin - the Secret of the Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world