Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Tuesday 27 September 2011

Beefburgers - Quick and Easy Recipe

If you love beefburgers, you'll love this recipe. Because the beefburgers are home-made, you can control what goes into them, and make sure they are nutritious as well as tasty. using good quality mince meat - much nicer than anything you can buy.

This recipe is very easy, and therefore suitable for beginners, and more seasoned cooks will find it very simple and quick. There is also a Poll to entertain you and lots of pictures, as well as a few things to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world