Welcome to Diana's Blog

I blog about anything that interests me - my local area, things I've seen or heard on the news, politics and human rights, gardening, arts and crafts, poetry, photographs and general advice.

And, when you've finished reading, don't forget to leave a comment - I love hearing from people



Monday 18 July 2011

London, My London

London is full of surprising nooks and crannies - I love it

Quirky and interesting places in London if you want to go sightseeing, wonderful architecture. Photos of places to see in London - some you will recognize, and others you may be encouraged to visit after you have seen what I have to show you. There is also a Poll, a Quiz About London and a poem, "Subway", written by me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a Comment - I love to hear from people all round the world